Football (uh oh I feel some rivalry coming on!)

AND ITS NOTTINGHAM FOREST ..............................NOTTINGHAM FOREST F,C ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,BY FARRRRRR THE GREATEST TEAM,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,YOULL EVER SEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!

:huh: Oh, boy, not another one ....... I live with this day in / day out, I was hoping he was the last of a dying breed but up pops another one!! :lol::P:lol:

LFC.jpg

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Have stayed out of this one up till now, as football can bring out the worst of people, but ... Its Spurs for me. Had a season ticket at the lane for 15 years, and did every match home and away for 3 seasons. Now its just on the telly, although I've promised my son we will go over to London at some point this season and go to a match. He's never been to a competitive Spurs match, although we've been to loads of Ireland games.

I'll always have a soft spot for Forest, maybe cos I remember the Clough team, and watching that goal from Trevor Francis in the European cup final all those years ago, sat on the sofa with my friend, we jumped up and landed at exactly the same time:lol:

Obviously hate that South London team that wear red and white and for some reason now play in North London, but my Dad's Man U, and saw the Busby Babes play, so I grew up with those stories, so I don't hate them, unlike most other football supporters.