Football (uh oh I feel some rivalry coming on!)

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

sad.gif ino u were right lol angry.gif

Not wanting to gloat because MU stole Berbatov from Spurs (who I am an avid supporter of hence my dog's name Luka after Luka Modric) but Berbatov was so bad he is so wrong for MU - way too slow - was terrific for us but we played his way. Still we got £32m for him. We lost 3-1 to Spurs Rejects (Sunderland) today so I have no room to gloat! angry.gif

United were Mugs to not keep Tevez IMO....

Who thinks we will go down? come on honest answers even from the Spurts Supporter.....lol

as a united fan i agree, should hav got rid of berbatov and kept teves.

i think west ham will stay up, it will be very close tho.

As a United fan, I agree with everything Fergie said. German players do tend to raise cheating and intimidation to an art form - just look at Chelski's Ballack week in and week out for that. I remember a game in last year's Champions League where he went up for a header, deliberately elbowed the defender in the face, then fell to the ground clutching his own face. His team-mates surrounded the ref and Ballack got a free kick and the defender got a yellow.

Anyway, we lost and now it is down to Liverpool to defend English football's reputation in Europe. Much as it pains me to say it, good luck tonight Liverpool!!!

Mickblink.gif

i think if u dont win tonite rafa is going to get sacked. wa u think?

I dont think he should have got a new contract and thought he was going to be sacked in october he was only saved then by the 0-2 win over united if we had lost that I think he would of gone.

As for getting the sack after tonights game no cant see it and cant see the point nowt to gain in getting a new manager in this late in the season with nowt to win if we lose tonight, will he be there next season I cant see it but then again a new manager will cost us £20 mill and we gotta pay him £15 mill to go unless he walks and I cant see where thats gonna come from seen as the bank is going to be knocking again come june :(

Cheers Mick god I hope we win we need the lift :)