Is my husky horny

James_h1

Hi I’ve just adopted an 18 month female husky. She was well behaved and loved me when we were at the shelter. We brought her home yesterday but I was at work. When I came home she went nuts and started to wag crazy and non stop lick. She then started to jump up and mount me. Eventually she stopped doing it ( mostly anyway)  and was calm around me after it. I then got home again and she started doing it going crazy, jumping up and jumping. She also bends her back puts her Behind infront of me and stares. She circles around me doing it and puts her ears back and roles over and spreads her legs too  is my dog ok doing this and what does it mean 

Well I'm not sure because my dog is a boy!?

But to me, it sounds like playful behavior.

Leaping on people (even mounting) can be playful.
Is she doing a play bow (front legs low, rear held high) to you?
And, if rolling over with ears back to present her belly in front of you, she is probably asking for a belly rub or just showing her submissiveness.

She sounds like a nice dog! 
Hopefully you'll exercise her a lot, because she sounds like she has a lot of energy to burn! 

sounds like she is glad your home and wants attention

next time get her to sit and rub her ears and huve a cuddle to say hello  but make sure she is sitting  as jumping on people is not nice

This does sound like "Hey, you're home. Boy am I so happy to see you." 

when they present their back end to you it's usually a sign they want a good "scritching" around the tail and back haunches.

My female does that when ever a family member walks through the door. 

It’s a mixture of extremely happy and being submissive.

How stinking cute❣️❣️❣️

She probably is not humping, it’s a backend hop to get closer to you.

If you get down on the ground she would probably jump straight into your lap.

Husky kisses are the best. As long it isn’t right after eating a frog. LOL 

Agree with the above.  Sounds like a lot of excitement rather than what the title suggests, lol. 

Our boy and girl dogs have both humped each other in excitement and once Ice got so excited he did a wee up my bare leg. 😂  He was only a pup at the time I should probably point out.  

Archived