(mis)behaviour

Marc

Well, I guess this is behaviour LOL

Went out for a drink last night with a few friends, and got a phonecall from my Daughter to say Koda had "Got out of his crate". Well, that was an understatement

kd.jpg

Seems he didn't like crate last night. Or the carpet, or the bookshelf, or @Sarahs crochet stuff. Time to get some DIY on the go me thinks.

1 minute ago, Marc said:

Im actually going to repair it .... Watch this space, this could be genius or a complete disaster lol

UHMMMMmmmmm ... gonna watch this space and not say anything...

Ouch! It says something when I saw that post on Sarah’s wall and was more surprised that you can buy carpet from B & Q than I was from the carnage itself [emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Husky Owners

On 6/24/2018 at 3:55 PM, Marc said:

Well, I guess this is behaviour LOL

Went out for a drink last night with a few friends, and got a phonecall from my Daughter to say Koda had "Got out of his crate". Well, that was an understatement

kd.jpg

Seems he didn't like crate last night. Or the carpet, or the bookshelf, or @Sarahs crochet stuff. Time to get some DIY on the go me thinks.

Got to ask but did you really not hear all that noise, the crash from the book case and all the stuff hitting the floor should have woken the dead

On 6/28/2018 at 12:07 PM, PaulG said:

Got to ask but did you really not hear all that noise, the crash from the book case and all the stuff hitting the floor should have woken the dead

Not from the pub no :D  LOL

And actually, in our house, it would be quite possible for that to happen whilst we are at the other side of the house, and not hear it.

Archived