Look closely at the bear in the trees!

chelseafan

Can not see a bear but there are  a couple  bits of the mans shoulder on the right a stump way off in an open area and a bush closer further to the right that look bearish in shape also a lump sticking ou from behind a tree above the dogs head that is also bearish in shape

When I was googling, this pic came up and the chat that followed this pic was there's a bear in the background, maybe the post should be 'is this a bear'. I've zoomed in a few times and it is the right shape but can't see any eyes.

Sent from my iPhone using Husky Owners

It's supposed to be to the right of the top of the hammock, you have to zoom in, I'm not convinced it's a bear and I put this post on.

It's none of those, it's right by the top of the hammock, further up from HIS left shoulder.

there is a sort of face in the leaves above the middle blue mark but seeing as it would make the bear  like 20 feet tall or to be hovering in mid air or for them to have not noticed a bear climbing a tree which i doubt a dog would do

Archived