Hello :-)

My name is Seoniad Stewart. I live in Ayrshire, Scotland with my pack of little imps, collectively known as 'Team Hooligan'!

We are just starting our 16th year in the breed and are looking forward to the next 16 :)

Our original guys (all from reputable breeders) are all sadly passed on now. Our new gang are all welfare dogs. We have:

Sabaka - 4yr old female - SSHC Welfare - Feisty and fearless!

Darcy - 4yr old female - SHWA UK - Wise and gentle :-)

Isaac - 14 month male - SSHC Welfare - A total zoomer!

Jacub - 14 month male Husky x Mal - SHWA UK - HUGE gentle mummies boy.

Robert and I are foster carers for The SSHC and would highly recommend it to anyone thinking of helping out in the rescue side of our breed.

We are all looking forward to Aviemore next week and I'm having trouble sleeping because I am soooo excited :D

It's lovely to see a fresh new forum for sibe owners and I am looking forward to becoming part of the community.

Take the best of care.

Seoniad.

ohhhh they're gorgeous!!!!! How do they cope with the warm weather?

Hi Sarah,

Our first guys, given the choice of shade or full sun would always ly out enjoying the sun. Storm (the lad in my avatar, sadly passed now) was always a heat seeker. If the area he was lying in became shady he promply got up and found a sunny spot. In all his 14 years he was never once daft enough to burn his nose :D

Obviously its a whole different story when it comes to exercising a sibe in the summer months ;)

Last night we had to physically remove Jacub from our open fire in the living room. The laddie had his head on the hearth, he was baking! Soon as we got him up Isaac moved in and lay down, within 10 minutes all four were snoozing round the orange glow. Think I can safely say my guys don't mind lounging around in the heat :D

Thank you everyone for your lovely comments about our guys, the little imps really don't deserve it ;)

Seoniad

what do they say about red sibes ???????????????? we say taz is blonde lol,

lol I've heard so many stories over the years about red sibes and kinda scoffed at the idea. After owning Isaac (our Ginger Batman:-) I would tend to disagree with what is said about some red sibes being tempremental and just go with the MENTAL bit lol

Take good care

Seoniad.