Hi Everyone

Gra

Hi, just joined up, found you all via facebook.

My partner Suzy and I are from Leicester and have kept GSD's for years, unfortunately we lost Tyson at the good age of 14 last year and after a long process and research we have decided to add a Siberian Husky to the mad house.

Collecting our new adition at the beginning of march and cant wait, may need a lot of help and advice so be patient with me!

I have a question about colour but will ask in a seperate thread as this is for introductions.

Great to have found you all!

Graham

Welcome to the site, Im sure you'll enjoy it on here. We have plenty of information, members with a wealth of good knowledge and on top of that, we like to think of ourselves as a site for husky owners that enjoy there animals rather than the husky version of the RSPCA like most forums around :) ... I'm sure you'll enjoy your time on here