Secret Santa

Jay

A member had asked me if we are doing the secret santa this year.  Honestly, I had forgotten all about it.   So, I wanted to get input from all members on if they would be interested in participating.  If there is enough interest I will put it all together quickly.  Here is how it works...

I get a list of people interested in participating.  After I get everyone, I will need their addresses.  I will then match people up at random and provide them with the name and address of the person they are buying for.  There is a limit on how much you can spend, usually a nominal amount (15-20 USD).  You will then send it out, and once you receive your gift, you have to wait until Christmas to open it and then post what you got on the forum. 

A couple of other notes:

Your address is kept confidential to me and the person buying  a gift

Only participate if you commit to buying a gift.  It is very frustrating (and rude) to send something out and get nothing in return.

There would be a thread to put items you want (i.e. treats or toys your dog cant have)

You would only be matched with people in your geographical area unless you opt to be match with anyone in the world (i.e. UK only, US only, North America only, Australia only)

So, please comment below if you would be interested.  If I can get at least 10 interested members by Sunday we will do it!

I am up for this again lol and sorry about bugging you about it, but i was digging around in the bowels of the forum looking for a post i made and noticed the dates

Count me in would prefer to have a fellow UK member

Still can not find the post where i noted how many days of rain we had last winter it was over 3 months of rainy days

lol think a lot of us did, so you joining in the fun or what lol.

Not a clue this is the second year I've not been the one to plan it , last year I was moving so didn't have the time to plan it or the money to take part so I'm not sure yet lol

Sent from my E6653 using Husky Owners mobile app

If I participate we will have 5 for sure.  As long as I can get 5 more by the weekend I will keep it going this year.  I will only participate if I need to be the 10th one or to make an even number.

Archived