in game purchases

goingsolo

As we know these can become expensive. I'm playing a game called criminal case which is enjoyable.  When uou sokved so many cases the dog store opens so you can have a canine companion. There are 3 choices each having its own benefits, 2 can be bought using the virtual money you've earned the 3rd needs real money. In the latest store the *special* dog is a husky which costs £79.00 !!!! I only paid £80 for the real thing!! Outrageous though I'm betting the virtual is better behaved lol.

• Like 3

make sure it's been neutered and is up to date on it's shots and you get the adoption certificate.

However this one will probably be cheaper to feed

4 hours ago, goingsolo said:

As we know these can become expensive. I'm playing a game called criminal case which is enjoyable.  When uou sokved so many cases the dog store opens so you can have a canine companion. There are 3 choices each having its own benefits, 2 can be bought using the virtual money you've earned the 3rd needs real money. In the latest store the *special* dog is a husky which costs £79.00 !!!! I only paid £80 for the real thing!! Outrageous though I'm betting the virtual is better behaved lol.

You would also look kind of weird hugging your phone or tablet. :)

In game purchases suck. I understand why they do them (butt load of money) but the whole idea feels gross to me.

• Like 1

I hate them too and with the exchange rate it's totally unaffordaly here! 

The virtual husky would be pre-trained though...making it very tempting! I'd say get the other dogs in the game, but give me the real life Husky over them everytime!

• Like 1

Jesus. These games really could rob you blind. Considering a lot of the other games are aimed at kids who want to gem everything rather than wait, it could get very expensive indeed.

Sent via the power of telepathy.

i do not play those type of games

also i know some one who joined a game that wanted you to make freinds he did so and was banned by facebook for spamming aand adding to many people

• Like 1

4 hours ago, PaulG said:

i do not play those type of games

also i know some one who joined a game that wanted you to make freinds he did so and was banned by facebook for spamming aand adding to many people

I really dislike those...you need to irritate all your friends just to advance in the game! I just uninstall those...

11 hours ago, BeMoreHusky said:

I bought a husky (in game purchase) and the damm thing ran away.  Rip off ! 

Probably a scam to get you to spend money on a new one! See, they shouldn't even be off leash in a virtual world! :rofl: