New dog bed.

Emma

Saw a memory foam dog bed in the sale bin and decided to buy it. It's only a one off though as someone bought it online and then returned to the store.

The dogs are very interested in it!

53a8bda4287e1ad863895b83f12a3990.jpg

39b8dd2c2d3de660f1ce454b1640971e.jpg

91d3893e3c94b3406e31a582f4803909.jpg

f81f61229e742874051091f7f91a3a50.jpg

Ice has firmly staked his claim to it.

94f94725878f52fd1dc071b25c9b9476.jpg

But Bear is waiting for her turn.

• Like 7

I second that Loudlucky  -  its not fair to only have one luxury bed in the house  -  bear feels left out and unloved  -  you can see it on his face    :(   You're going to have to stump up for another one.  :D

• Like 3

Yes Bear does look pretty depressed seeing him on the bed! She needs her own one! 

Howcome they never have enough items on clearance sale for all our furkids??? I need to get mine some comfy beds for their crates, but Tsunami scratches the bottom to get comfy before he sleeps so I'm leaning towards a sturdy mattress with good coating for him...he also gets hot way too quick! I only have Wollie's xl Rogz pod bed, but then the two fight over it! And Tsunami overheats in it...

• Like 2

Now now Nobel, loudlucky, and wolfpup. :) This is a good opportunity for Emma to teach her fur babies how to share.  Maybe Emma is trying to teach Ice and Bear a life lesson and Ice is just being stubborn. lol

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Awolf401 said:

Now now Nobel, loudlucky, and wolfpup. :) This is a good opportunity for Emma to teach her fur babies how to share.  Maybe Emma is trying to teach Ice and Bear a life lesson and Ice is just being stubborn. lol

Haha it does not look like Ice got that memo with the bed...looks like he thinks he scored big time! :rofl:

• Like 1

Lol. Bear's never liked dog beds before, that's the crazy thing about it.

Think it must have been the novelty factor as currently the bed is free and she's still sleeping on the floor by the window.

Sent via the power of telepathy.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Emma said:

Lol. Bear's never liked dog beds before, that's the crazy thing about it.

Think it must have been the novelty factor as currently the bed is free and she's still sleeping on the floor by the window.

I know what you mean. Mine has two beds and I have caught her sleeping on the stairs before.

• Like 1

55dc39a9803ead376972128e824ad692.jpg

Brooke's finally getting a turn, lol.

The problem with dog beds for Bear are that they are too far away from her people. We have reclining sofas and she will usually sleep underneath the foot rests when they are up. Sometimes she'll sleep on the sofa with you or if she wants to spread out she will sleep on the floor by the window which is directly in front of you, lol.

• Like 2