Happy 7th Birthday Husky-Owners!

Sarah

The title says it all really!  7 years ago today, 28th October, this place was dragged out of the depths of fur, puppy breath and pee pads :D

Now - 7 years on, we're still surrounded by a muskier puppy breath, fur in our coffee's and in our food, but I don't think anyone would have it any other way.  We've said goodbye to some long time friends and made some amazing new ones.

One such friend we lost was Saskia who climbed Rainbow Bridge last October.  Saskia was the mum to 2 of my boys and is sorely missed.

We also said goodbye to Dana and Gijs, and to Eisa, to Bings and Daughtry and many more, who I am sure are all playing together now over the bridge, telling each other of their adventures.

So in remembrance of those we have lost, and to those that we are blessed to have still with us annoying us, arguing with us and making us laugh with their funny antics, I raise my glass to all Husky Owners and say, Happy Birthday and here's to a great 8th Year xxx

Welcome to the start of year 8. To mark this there will be an update to the site tomorrow to start making room for some new things which will be coming to the site. Time for the rebuild of husky owners to really start. The software change was only the beginning ;) 

Happy Seventh Birthday, to the one forum that has enlightened each of us about Siberian Huskies, whether we realize it or not.

Happy Seventh Birthday, to the one forum that has enlightened each of us about Siberian Huskies, whether we realize it or not.

In my case I'm not so sure about enlightened, more like en-dimly lit :D