Do yours talk back

Tasha

I the other night, Tasha was talking to the cat. My husband and I started talking as well. She ran over to us and looked at us and started talking to us. It was as if we cracked her secret code and she now thinks we can talk husky! It is also pretty funny that I can be anywhere in the house, or if she is outside, if I howl, she comes running to me, every time. Now Mugs is even talking to her. Does anyone else have this happen?

Wolf does this all the time saskia just looks at him as thou hes daft and never done it :)

Your vid is cool and just shut the puppies up lol

LOL :)

Unfortunately my beagle didn't get in on it this time, she tries to copy Micha when he howls and it's so cute cos she can't do it :P

Bo has always been a 'talker' -- in fact, as he ages, he has talked even more frequently. Reminds me of having a toddler as he tends to get upset when you don't understand what he wants.

Within the past four months, I started him on Previcox for his arthritis. I give him half a dose in the a.m. and the other half in the p.m. If I forget the evening dose, he's quick to let me know with a 'woooo' or two.

He also spends time talking to our cat. Mostly warnings as Kat likes to pick on him by pretending to want his food. It's pretty funny to hear the two of them talking back and forth.

Talk back? Smithy doesn't shut up. To date he sits by the back door and says "I WANT OUT". Whenever we come home, or anyone comes in it's a very deep, clear "HELLO", then there's the "I LOVE YOU" and new years eve last year at midnight we had the neighbours round everybodys shouting happy new year when, yep he joins in "HAPPY NEW YEAR". We all looked at each other and it was like, did he just... no, he did you know. Noushka comes up, especially before walks with a quiet woowoo, which gets louder if you ignore her...

• 12 years later...