moody Blaze - i need help / updates

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thnx guys smile.gif

another update - wlkin dogs see 1 dog - fine - he jumped up once no growling but then sat and was calm smile.gif great smile.gif

2nd dog bingo started barkin at so blaze stood up and growled pulled a tiny bit but nowhere near as bad as he normally is - so we r gettin there smile.gif

OMG!!!!!!!!!!! Blaze played with a puppy :o was wlkin him n these ppl were wlkin behind me (didnt realise it was my neighbour from a couple ov doors down till we stopped) and blaze grumbled abit 1st so i told him 'no' and when he had calmed down i let him go over n sniff n he was great :D had a few grumbles but he was great he even had a little play with the pup :D SOOOOO PROUD ov my boy :D :D :D :D and hopefully cuz they live right near me we will see each other agen - it will b good for Blaze i think :)

Blaze used 2 b great with dogs - but hes going thru his 'grumpy teenager' stage atm and is just grumbly and growly with all dogs atm so for him 2 play with a puppy 2nite is immence :D lol - just wish there were more ppl about who wud let him near their dogs 2 let him get used 2 them again

How old is he??

he will b 17 months old on the 20th

That's a step in the right direction nix smile.gif well done for keeping calm and positive. It wont happen overnight but little steps and you will get there up.gif

:) thnx saz :) cnt belive it when he actually started playing with the pup lol

• 2 weeks later...

hes doin rly well seen a few cats and hes ignored them all :D the other day we were walkin saw about 5 dogs in total he only pulled 2 get at 1 and he only growled at one and that wasnt until it barked at him

2day was walkin n saw this staffy in its garden blaze grumbled so i gave him a firm no and kept him walkin the dog followed so i figured cuz she was behind a fence it wudnt do any harm 2 let blaze have a sniff - c what happens - so i let him go back over ready 2 pull him away if need b and he was GREAT :D he didnt grumble or growl once he just sniffed at her and he wagged his tail then carried on walkin :D and we also saw a boxer and there was no growling or pulling he kept looking back but thats it then we saw 2 chowchows and he completely ignored them with me commanding him to walk :D he was sooooooo well behaved im sooo proud ov him :D

ANOTHER awesome walk 2day! :D saw 2 chowchows and he pulled alittle bit but didnt try 2 get at them and i saw sum1 i knew so we stopped and chatted for abit and this cat was sittin on the garden next 2 us and he just watched it he didnt try and get at it or anything :D i then saw the chows agen n had 2 walk right past them as i wasnt goin back in my house round the back way n all he did was watch them he didnt dive at them or growl or anything

and just got back from a walk met up wit a m8 n he brought his GSD with him we had a few grumbles at 1st cuz he was a barky GSD which set bing and blaze off lol but once we started walking they were fine blaze went over n sniffed him and kept walking next 2 him and he didnt try and attack him which was great :D we are gonna try him with my m8s rottie next and see how they get on and if they r are fine then they both have 2 new friends and it means blaze is getting better :D

well blaze was ok a little grumble but he didnt try 2 attack her but rhea wasnt too keen on blaze so adam (her owner) took her back home so i think we will stick 2 walkin him with zues (his gsd) for abit till blaze is completely calmed down but other than that the walk was brill! :D just got bk from a 2nd walk and he saw a lab twice and he just pulled and bounced around like he wanted 2 play there was NO growling or grumbling and he was wagging his tail so hes doing great :D