Shopping Mania About To Commence?

Emma

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if they are the polaroid tv's do check the reviews...they are, from what I have read, horse manure...and then there are peeps who were in the shops fro hrs and hrs getting 1 of these :D

No-one seems to be doing deals on decent (Panasonic) TVs :(

There are some of the TVs from Asda on ebay for £300 (being sold for £135).

That's what annoys me about sales. People buying up stuff just so they can sell it On again. I know it's none of my business what they choose to do but it really bugs me anyway as there's no bargains left for the rest of us. [emoji20]

I'm not interested in a Polaroid TV - they do really badly on testfreaks.co.uk. The TVs on ebay are the ones people were fighting over in the first clip on the BBC news report.

I want a Panasonic TV and will probably wait until the 'January' sales next month. I am still plastering the lounge and have to paint it after that so any new TV would just be left in the box for a while. I was hopeful that there may be £100ish off a decent TV but it is just the over-priced rubbish that has been reduced.

I'm slightly annoyed as led hut have got a 'black friday' all this weekend. The lamps I bought last week would have been 10% cheaper than the deal I got last week :( (try entering the code VATFREEDEL if you ever buy anything from them as it still works now)

Whoa I bought a LOT of stuff I don't need today :o

Aren't you doing touristy things rather than shopping? 

I wish they'd do Black Friday for chocolates. Imagine! A whole shoebox of assorted Godiva Desserts Truffle for $15! A whole pizza box of Ghirardelli Raspberry Chocolate Squares for $10! :wub:

Kind of like http://www.thorntons.co.uk/section/Offers/2246.uts and http://www.hotukdeals.com/tag/chocolate ?

I went out in the madness today, but I had to get dog food and treats for Nikko.  And later I went to the mall but didn't buy anything.  Didn't see anything that I needed/wanted, and the sales didn't seem to be all that.   People are crazy though :o