Hi all ^_^

Thank you to the warm welcome! LOL I'll be getting my first sibe this February and am very excited about it. I've wanted one since I was really little and am so stoked that I'm finally able to get her. Though I've done as much research as possible I'm deffinately open to ideas and any tips and tricks in getting my pup set on the right track. It will also be my first puppy, not my first dog lol, and I am most deffinately open to all and any advice ^_^

Hi Tiffany, welcome to the pack. Oh I know about having to wait. The time just drags. You may want to browse some of the posts on this site to get some information on issues and training. Lots of good posts to read through. One of the best things you can get is a crate. We got a wire crate that collapses, and has a plastic pan bottom. We bought a big one, but it had a removeable panel so when Zoya was a pup, we were able to reduce the size of the interior. If it's too large, they will do their potty in the corner of the crate, and that defeats the whole purpose. The crate is great for training the pup to use the outdoors to go potty. Here's a link on crate training: http://siberianhuskypuppy.net/Puppy_Crate_Training.html

Welcome to the pack Tiffany :D

You must be so excited to bring your new girl home :D Have you thought of a name for her yet? Can't wait to see some (ok change that to loads, lol)photos!

Feel free to look around the forum for advice and ask any questions :D Everyone is more than willing to help in the best way possible.

Thanks everyone! Mazz thanks so much for the link to crate training that's going to come in really handy lol. I am very excited to get my girl and February can't come soon enough in my opinion lol. I'm really leaning toward Jadzia for a name, yes I am indeed a Star Trek nerd lol, but I also like Kiana and Lilithe so idk. I think alot will depend on her personality ^_^