Hi to all you fellow slaves and servants !!!!

:lol: Hello everybody sorry for the delay in ye olde intro. We are Mark and Mary , a little info on our pack , we have four sons 24,22 and twins 19 ........... we used to have two cocker spaniels Beckie`n`Fizz who grew up with the lads untill sadly they left us for the bridge at the ages of 14 and 13 respectively :( .........omg it just hurt so bad i said i wasn`t going to have anymore <_< huh i lasted all of six months:lol: I got to reading about these wonderful creatures who allow humans to pander to their every whim :P and after some deliberation and a family con-flab we decided to get a pup, and we found this ickle fella

Maverick.jpg

Well what a mischevious, naughty, wilful little monster !!!;) a proper little git .......... and thats why we luuuuuuurve him , anyway we decided to call him "Maverick" cos it just suits him to a tee does what he wants when he wants, dont get me wrong he will come when called if there is a slurp of budweiser going. :lol: Anyway after a couple of months i was as some of you say "Bitten" by the bug and decided to find our "Mav" a soulmate and also try to help a less fortunate one:( when i came across this sad little girl at Four Paws Rescue in Wales ............ Miska and i enquired as to her situation , she had been a stray and was found in a field of sheep by a farmer who thank god could see she was a lovely dog and didnt just shoot her, :unsure: they took her to the pound , and those lovely people at Four Paws took her in , she was soo nervous if approached that she would wet herself ............ if you touched her without her seeing you were going to it was like she was given a high voltage shock, somebody had obviously mis-treated her, :angry: thats enough of the sad bit, after a satisfactory home check myself and the twits (Twins) :P jumped in the car and made the 350 mile round trip to go and fetch her and brought her back to our den.

Well it was love at first bite literally......... dinny Maverick just waded in there and despite her warning him several times she nipped him just above the eye .......... what a big squinny hoooooo!! hoooooo!! hooooooo!! running around pawing at it :rolleyes: ......... then next minute she went up to him, they "bumped noses" and its been bliss ever since she has come a long way , still a little nervous of strangers but getting more confidence as the weeks go by ................ she was a little bit "stroppy" around food but we now have them licking off the same spoon when i do their dinner.:)

They love their walks , Miska`s tail is sometimes still down , but not at walkies time it comes up and is even starting to curl ........... we take them to an enclosed park when time allows and they are both ok "off lead" there, oh what a joy to watch them run bumping and racing along.:D They both come back when called especially for a salmon burger or a sardine each :P but i wouldn`t let them off any where else because they do like to chase birds etc etc , well i will stop my ramblings for now ( hey you there ........ yes you at the back ...... wake up !!!!) , here are a few more current piccies for your perusal with many more to come , i dont doubt you can see Miska is currently shedding.... still a new dyson ball "Animal" copes admirably with that :) Great Site btw , hope to become long standing members B)

DSC00264.jpg

Picture004.jpg

Picture002.jpg

Picture003.jpg

Picture006.jpg

Mark and Mary, bless you for taking in Miska. She and Mav are both beautiful Huskies. Thanks so much for the pics. Oh, and welcome to the Pack! We too, Sally and I, vowed that after our last Husky passed on, NO MORE DOGS. It only took us about three months, and we had Zoya. We'd have another, but our son and his Aussie are living with us right now.

Hiya, Mark and Mary, Maverick & Miska, welcome to the pack :wave:

Now that's what we call an intro! I feel like an old friend, now! (well, less of the old, please!) :lol:

Whatever you are doing with Miska is certainly working, she sounds like she's coming out of her shell. Every one of us TOTALLY understands "getting a friend for our husky"; if we haven't already got a 2nd (or 3rd or 4th!) we all think it!! :D

Fantastic pics, love the last one pulling tongues! Keep them coming, PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:

A big hellooooo to you Mark, Mary, Maverick & Miska, fantastic intro :D

Great pics, the sofa shot on the back loving it soooo cute :P You have two very beautiful furbabies :wub:

Looking forward to getting to know you all & seeing you around the site & by the way welcome to the pack :D xxx

Hiya, Mark and Mary, Maverick & Miska, welcome to the pack :wave:

Now that's what we call an intro! I feel like an old friend, now! (well, less of the old, please!) :lol:

Whatever you are doing with Miska is certainly working, she sounds like she's coming out of her shell. Every one of us TOTALLY understands "getting a friend for our husky"; if we haven't already got a 2nd (or 3rd or 4th!) we all think it!! :D

Fantastic pics, love the last one pulling tongues! Keep them coming, PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:

Thankyou everybody for your kind welcome !!!! :)

there is a small story to go with the tongue sticking out piccy ............ i sometimes watch "Cops" YOU KNOW THE "BAD-BOYS BAD-BOYS WATCHA GONNA DO WHEN THEY COME FOR YOU theme tune thing , and whilst messing with Maverick we tell him to.............. " get down on yer back wit yer paws in the air boy- keep `em where i can see`em" :lol:

silly really i know but he is a clown , any way the first piccy is the one before the tongue its title being ...............

" DON`T SHOOT....... DON`T SHOOT !!!!!

Picture005.jpg

then the one you have already seen is entitled...............

"HAH I KNEW YOU WOULDN`T SHOOT " :P

Picture006.jpg