March Husky Of The Month Competition

Jay

The March Husky of the Month topic is.....

Innocent Huskies!

Have you ever walked in a room, and you KNOW your husky has done something wrong, but has that look like "I didn't do it...it wasn't me? Or maybe you have one of those broken huskies that NEVER does anything wrong!  Well, we want to see your innocent looking huskies!  

Rules are simple...1 entry per dog

Competition will end at midnight U.K. time on Friday, February 21st (7:00pm EST in the U.S.)

Happy posting, and good luck!

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I will start things out this month. This is Nikko the day I brought him home. He has perfected the innocent look as seen in this pic. Yeah he is peeing on my rug ;)

e4y4usas.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

• 2 weeks later...

No one ever looked more innocent than my boy, Bo. He's been at the Rainbow Bridge waiting for me for the past four years............still innocent of any crime he was ever accused of.

As he has passed, I don't think he qualifies for the contest. I just wanted to share his innocent picture.

post-53-0-72177900-1392406025_thumb.jpg

Posted these yesterday but thought it would be good to enter one.  Debs recommended this one out of the four, so here it is.  Not so much an innocent face, more of a guilty as sin, lol.

post-6386-0-12128000-1392751788_thumb.jp

If I find one of Ice, I'll update this but to be honest he's never looked innocent in his life!  He's the type to pee in front of my face and look at me as if to say "yeah?  you got a problem with this?"  lol.

Here's one from his younger days, attempting to shred my bin lid, and clearly not bothered if he got caught or not!

post-6386-0-43268400-1392752460_thumb.jp