Final Christmas Competition

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats, Lou & Aurora, beautiful pup, xxx

And well done to everyone who entered, I would not have liked to be Lee & Lorraine choosing from those gorgeous pics

it was so hard I managed to get it down to 5 then I was like right there ya go lorraine pick the cutest lol she sat there with the pics for 30 mins at one point she said can we not just buy 4 more rope toys lmao nooooo need a winner :D

it was so hard I managed to get it down to 5 then I was like right there ya go lorraine pick the cutest lol she sat there with the pics for 30 mins at one point she said can we not just buy 4 more rope toys lmao nooooo need a winner :D

I think you should just buy more rope toys lol

i bet ya do i dont mind buying the toys if it wasnt for the postage they charge :angry: rip off you would think i was paying some one to walk the distance and post it

yeah royal snail is a ripoff.

Thats assuming it gets there lol.