Goodbye Logan

Val (Zebedee)

Logan, our foster boy is going to what we hope will be his forever home on Sunday. :D  We're taking him half way to his destination, he will live in Kent, and his new "parents" are driving up to meet us with their 18 month old Tamaskan who will keep Logan company.

Our youngest husky, Kaviq is going to miss him so much, they are like the terrible twins, thick as thieves & always into everything together! Kav will probably sulk for a few days & be subdued, but he'll be fine .... that's the down side to fostering, I suppose.

I'll dig out a few pics of him but here's one to be going on with

post-143-0-61447500-1376079959_thumb.jpg

Well done on fostering him.

Hope it all works out well with his new furever family :up:

Aww Im pleased to hear he's found his new home, I'll keep my fingers crossed that he settles in well and then you can get your next foster pup for us all to admire!

I hope its not too much of an emotional day for you all x

• 2 weeks later...

well, 1 week on & all is going well. He loves having his Tamaskan "brother" to play with, I've seen lots of pics of him on walks & playing in the HUGE garden so it looks like that's it - he's gone! :D

Give us a few weeks & we'll look to take another one in foster