Samsung Galaxy S4

Dave

So the Samsung Galaxy has been announced and is set for release on April 26th... I'm going to upgrade early and get rid of my iPhone 4S for one of these on or soon after release.

It looks ace (Although the same styling as the S3, but I never had one of those)

post-2303-0-30926500-1363861721.jpg

http://www.techradar.com/reviews/phones/mobile-phones/samsung-galaxy-s4-1137602/review

It features:

5in Full HD Super AMOLED 1,920 x 1,080 display, 441ppi
3G (HSPA+ 42Mbits/sec downloads)
4G (LTE Cat 3 100Mbits/sec download / 50Mbits/sec upload)
16/32/64GB internal storage
microSD slot (up to 64GB)
1.6GHz Octa-Core processor
2GB of RAM
Dual-band 802.11abgn/ac Wi-Fi
Bluetooth 4
GPS
NFC
Infrared LED (for remote-control functions)
microUSB charger
13-megapixel rear-facing camera/2-megapixel front-facing camera
Full HD video recording at 30fps
Li-ion 2,600mAh battery
Android 4.2.2 (Jelly Bean)
136.6 x 69.8 x 7.9mm 
130g

I'm still on the Samsung galaxy S 1! Ahah, been on contract for two years, luckily it runs out in April so I might just have to get this one next! Looks fantastic, I only swear by Samsung Galaxy, Iphone's are too fragile to be around me lol

It's a great phone but I don't think it is the WOW !!!

leap above everything else on the market that the S3 was over the competition at the time.

Probably still the one to go for.

If you're not a samsung fan then the HTC One is the next best thing.

Doesn't seem to matter what time of year you upgrade something new seems to always come out not long after... lol

Doesn't seem to matter what time of year you upgrade something new seems to always come out not long after... lol

This is true I got a Sony s a month before the s3 came out and wished I waited :(

8 core processor! That sounds amazing.

I'm still waiting on the next Nexus phone. I had one of the first smartphones (Nexus 1) and loved that I got all the software upgrades first. Then I went to an HTC and it's only so-so, and I had to wait to get the Android update. So, I'm going with a vanilla Nexus for my next phone.

8 core processor! That sounds amazing.

I'm still waiting on the next Nexus phone. I had one of the first smartphones (Nexus 1) and loved that I got all the software upgrades first. Then I went to an HTC and it's only so-so, and I had to wait to get the Android update. So, I'm going with a vanilla Nexus for my next phone.

I am thinking about looking at the Nexus 5 when it comes out for the same reasons you say about the software updates :)

I'm still waiting on the next Nexus phone. I had one of the first smartphones (Nexus 1)

There were 3 years of smartphones before that on android. Were just not very popular. However the first smartphones that were popular we're actually 7 years prior to the nexus when blackberry released their first smartphone which had the modern day functionality of email, internet and even apps.

Actually quite scary how long they have been about these days.