Did Anyone Watch The Premier Of "the Following"?

Jay

OK, so I was not going to TiVo it, but I went ahead and set it up for “The Following†with Kevin Bacon.  I watched it last night and it is GOOD!  Very disturbing though LOL.  Anyone else watch it?

Yes, it is right up my alley! I love stuff about cults and murderers... (Even though I know this one isn't real).

I watched the second episode last night, not as much drama as the first, but it is setting the path for some freaky stuff to happen in the future.

its almost like they used all the budget in the first lol

its almost like they used all the budget in the first lol

Yes, it is right up my alley! I love stuff about cults and murderers... (Even though I know this one isn't real).

I watched the second episode last night, not as much drama as the first, but it is setting the path for some freaky stuff to happen in the future.

Yeah! The first episode was really intense and the second one was just leading up to something. Not much action in that one. Still have a whole season to go!