NEW Forum upgrade - Sneak Preview

Marc

Forum upgrade - Sneak Preview

OK guys n Gals. I thought I would be nice and give you a sneak preview of the new forum.

Before I give you the link to this please bare in mind THE NEW FORUM IS STILL IN DEVELOPMENT meaning that although it is starting to take shape slowly, you will see a lot of areas that do not quite look right and need a lot of work.

I'm guessing on roughly 2 weeks before we will be able to make the final move over, maybe a little more. All the users, posts etc have not yet been moved over to the new forum so you will not have an account over their at present. This said however, you can register and have a play with it should you wish to do so and I will be more than happy to answer any questions that anyone may have.

SO HERE WE ARE

CLICK FOR YOUR SNEAK PREVIEW

one question, will there still be a 'new posts' button...i love this button, it has become my best friend!!

it looks good tho, exciting to see how it looks when it all finished!

Yep, infact on the new one it is a lot better. The new one will allow you to view ALL new content, not just posts. There is a button just below the search on the right hand side called "View New Content" .. This will be your new best friend ;)

Nothing has been transfered to the new site yet so you are not a member on the development site. You can register if you want to have a play with it. What will happen is once we are ready to move, this forum will be shut down whilst all the posts, members etc etc are moved over to the new site. Therefore nothing will be lost :)

You need to register from scratch - you will get an email with a link to activate it - this is only for the test forum - once the site has been moved across you won't need to register - your user name and password you currently use on this forum will be the same

You need to register from scratch - you will get an email with a link to activate it - this is only for the test forum - once the site has been moved across you won't need to register - your user name and password you currently use on this forum will be the same

this one you mean ?

Dunc,

This email has been sent from http://www.husky-owners.com/secret/index.php.

Doh I know am old but am not that bad lol