Hi

syris

Hi, my name is edgar and Syris is the name of my four old month pup I got a two days ago. He is an alaskan husky. He is gentle, playful, energetic, witty, and laid back, much like his owner. I have owned previous dog but this is my first puppy ever and I am ecstatic to have him! =) Just thought i'd say hi and hope to meet and make many friends as husky is a new breed to me but one that i've always admired.

Helloooooooooo :wave:

Welcome to the pack :D Where are you from?

Congrats on your new furbaby!! Feel free to ask anything and everything no matter how big or small the question, you will always get an answer :)

anyway - where's our pics!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol

Hey Edgar, welcome to the pack. Syris looks to be a real cutie. Please post some pics when you can.

I am trying to post some pictures on my gallery. Unfortunately I dont have pictures of his mom or dad but will try to get some if possible. I got a question I am hoping to get some help with. I've been researching on what the husky's diet is, but are still a bit unsure. What would you recommend for a diet? I live in Arizona.