Newest Family Member!

PoBD

oh my gosh how sweet is he!!!!!! :wub:

have your 2 met him yet?

They sure have, I am so proud of them! Moro went into prey mode because he saw him across the yard at night in the rain (had him on the lead) and I made him sit, told him "no! it's a baby!" he looked at me like "ohhhh! I didn't know, can we meet him!!!" lol. So I had my brother take him into his room (which is now Kermy's room too) and invite Moro & I in. Moro was so gentle with him, he was wagging his tail soooo fast lol he smelled him gently, licked him gently, he knew he was a "baby".

Juno was the same, super gentle/respectful. I told her "give the baby a kiss" she licked his WHOLE face in one swipe! LOL (she is the GSD). They were so good, made momma proud!

My other brother's beagle Lucy was sweet too, so was moms boxer Roxy. Roxy loves babies.

• 3 weeks later...