Not sure am happy with this !!!!!!!!!!!!

Dunc

I don't get how this gets so much in the news while Facebook passed something similar a few days ago which Facebook users could actually vote against it (they massively didn't). As a result Facebook users won't be able to vote against future privacy license changes, as well as having their private details up for those who are willing to pay for it :S

Never used instagram.

Rarely go on facebook and as far as I'm aware other than my profile pic

I've never uploaded any Pics to it.

• 4 weeks later...

Well id reccomend www.23hq.com for putting your photos up to. Its free to look and free to put one up a month (possibly more ive not checked for ages).

When I manage to sort out the power problem of my camera uploading to my computer its where ill store my photos prior to uploading to the association site.

To see my collection just type in goldauric into search bar on site. My old dogs are featured as are castles in the area plus many many gold river sites ive prospected.

Hope the addy to the site dont upset the rules.