For those of you with crappy a iPhone

Dunc

Not at all I had one and found them to expensive and to restrictive in there use :(

So did I, but that's why I jailbroke my iPhone. Now I can do whatever I want with it. :P

Still, to each their own. I was only jokin', I know Apple vs Microsoft wars can get pretty heated (even though we all know Apple > Microsoft! ;)), so I'm trying to put a damper on it before one even starts.

So did I, but that's why I jailbroke my iPhone. Now I can do whatever I want with it. :P

Still, to each their own. I was only jokin', I know Apple vs Microsoft wars can get pretty heated (even though we all know Apple > Microsoft! ;)), so I'm trying to put a damper on it before one even starts.

Android is what you want :P

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Xparent Cyan Tapatalk 2

i used to have a normal cheap phone and a palm hand held device and an mp3 player.

i now have an iphone 3gs it cost me £50 from someone who has to much money and wanted to get rid of it.

i love it. i have jail broken it to increase functionality, i can listen to music, read ebooks, use it as a remote and an alarm clock.

with the release of icloud none of my contacts or information will ever be lost thanks to it backing up over the web and i can access that info from any web enabled device.

i know i am sounding like an apple fan boy but i really am not. i would never pay £500+ for the latest iphone. i have tried android phones Both my daughters have £150+ android phones and they are slow and cant play all the games in the play store.

having heaped the praise onto apple so far, i would never buy an apple pc or laptop. PC all the way for me.

the easiest description of apple i can give is.

Apple its over priced, but it works.

oh ps thanks for google maps

Edited by davidjk

Android is what you want :P

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Xparent Cyan Tapatalk 2

I went through 3 android models before converting to an iPhone. Never been happier, no offense but I like that my phone doesn't freeze constantly or mute me while I'm talking because the screen is too sensitive. I will never go back!

Plus on two different models I had a major issue with the charging port. It would mess up all the time and of have to get a new one, luckily I had insurance.

I'm quite happy with my crappy iPhone... I had an even more crappy Sony before that and and even crappier Nokia before that. The Nokia was replaced 5 times to the point instead of giving me a recon one I got a brand spanking new one ( that still failed) and the Sony was repaired twice then I bought a cheap one to get me to the end of my contract. They are expensive. But so far, so good and I upgraded to a 4s from a 4.

I agree totally on apple making an enormous mistake dropping google but I also think some of the android ones are getting ridiculously big.

YOU SAID WHAT?! Theres nothing on the market that competes with an iPhone, its so beautiful, so fast, so efficient, so perfect!! Everyone who got caught in the S3 hype and moved away from Apple will slowly start to regret their decision... as their phones slow down, and become outdated... lose value and not to mention after sales... My mind is at rest knowing that by the time my warranty runs out my upgrade will be due, and in the mean time, I can walk into any Apple store and get a quick fix for any problem I may have!

Don't hate on Apple for their success, its all due to their amazing products and clever marketing! They aren't cheap by any means but that doesn't stop their stores from overcrowding as if they're giving their gadgets away for free! :D

Always had an iPhone never had a problem only with my 4 I keep smashing the screen but apple are good and theiy sort it prompt for me , I had an android tablet took it back after 5 days I couldn't do anything I wanted it said it supported Skype but ot didn't got a net book for the same price and tgats a decent brand (Samsung) best thing I've ever bought from them