Hello There....

Line

Well i don't know what to write here.

My name is Line, i'm 19 years old (20 in november). I was born and raised in Denmark part in Copenhagen part in Billund.

I am a very proud owner of a Siberian Husky female called Jamie, she is 1 year old now. I bought her when she was 8 months old. :ran_biggrin:

I also have 3 big cats 1 male norwegian forest kat and 2 female maine coons.. 1, 2 and 3 yers old.

Along with big interests in cats and dogs i have a big passion for snakes.. Right now i only have 2, a cornsnake male and a carpet python male. :rolleyes:

I hope that was enough about me. If you have any questions you are welcome to throw them at me ;)

Line, welcome to the site. I would love to see a larger pic of Jamie. (I assume that's Jamie in your avatar) She looks like an awesome looking husky. You will soon find out, if you haven't already, that we love pictures.

If you have any questions you are welcome to throw them at me ;)

Ok, how do the cats and Jamie get along, or do they?

Well the cats arent loving Jamie.. Well.. my male cat Dixie does.. They even cuddle :D

The two females arent having a party with the dog, but they are getting along.

Jamie is willing to share her food with the cats, so it's not all bad :) I will post some pics, when i find out how to do it.. It keeps telling me that my pictures is to big :(

Well the cats arent loving Jamie.. Well.. my male cat Dixie does.. They even cuddle :D

The two females arent having a party with the dog, but they are getting along.

Jamie is willing to share her food with the cats, so it's not all bad :) I will post some pics, when i find out how to do it.. It keeps telling me that my pictures is to big :(

I'm glad to hear that they are doing ok together. I wonder if it stays that way as Jamie gets older. Huskies have a high prey drive. As far as posting pictures, have a look at this thread. It should help you out.

http://www.husky-owners.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2734

Yeeeeeeeeeeyyy.. I made it work :D WUHU.. S.. Here is some pic's for you..

It's not much.. But it's there.. :)

Jamie8.jpg

^^

This is my dog family. From the left it's my sister, my mother, me and my father. :)

Jamie13.JPG

^^

Me.. When i was still cute and small :)

Jamie4.JPG

^^

Me. A bit older, still cute and small.

Jamie6.jpg

^^

Me again..

Jamie12.jpg

^^

Me again.. Teaching my sister to get over the fence.. :D

Well i don't know what to write here.

My name is Line, i'm 19 years old (20 in november). I was born and raised in Denmark part in Copenhagen part in Billund.

I am a very proud owner of a Siberian Husky female called Jamie, she is 1 year old now. I bought her when she was 8 months old. :ran_biggrin:

I also have 3 big cats 1 male norwegian forest kat and 2 female maine coons.. 1, 2 and 3 yers old.

Along with big interests in cats and dogs i have a big passion for snakes.. Right now i only have 2, a cornsnake male and a carpet python male. :rolleyes:

I hope that was enough about me. If you have any questions you are welcome to throw them at me ;)

Hello Line welcome to the pack :)

Big cats and snakes too! Awsome, hope to see some photos of all of your pack/family/pets soon :D

Guilty as charged here, another snake fan ;)

• 2 weeks later...