Ouch!!!

Sarah

oh dear, can't walk Kimba for a few days, took him out tonight and got my foot caught in the lead, he went one way and my knee went the other, had to go walk in centre as i could hardly walk!

Nothing broken as far as they can tell but i have to rest it for a few days, needless to say Marc isn't amused that he has to walk the dog tomorrow morning, ah well, lie in for me......Marc, coffee please xxx lol

I sat in the chair crying when i got home as was in so much pain and Kimba wouldn't leave my side, Marc had to drag him outside as Kimba was nudging my leg and making it worse, poor guy was only trying to be nice xx

aaaaawwww! Sarah, hope you get better soon. Just relax and put your feet up and tell mark that he needs to pamper you so you get better quicker. Kimba is just like Gizmo, Marley and Bandit when they don't get a walk (i.e. like when I had mild flu/cold a while back, they only had short walks), they bounce about everywhere and don't stop, crazy boys! Wait until you have 2 of them running around