I knew you all would appreciate this...

I work at a veterinary hospital. In April, I was given a cat from a client of ours who catches feral kittens, and then has them spayed and neutered when they're old enough. Her name was Duckie (long story) and she was a great cat. Then in July, she disappreared. We left food out for her for weeks, but never saw hide nor hair of her. We came to the conclusion that coyotes had probably gotten her, or even the owl that has a nest in one of our trees. I, of course, was extremely sad. Then, Friday at work, one of my coworkers pulled a cat out of her crate as I was turning on the scale. As soon as she pulled her out, I knew it was Duckie. I'm pretty sure I was more excited tan a kid on Christmas morning! For 3 months my cat has been living just a few houses down the road and I had no idea!!!! I'm so happy to have her home

:)

post-7992-13586076424132_thumb.jpg

post-7992-13586076418023_thumb.jpg

Aww that's fantastic :)

Our cat Jonah went walkabout and never came home. It wasn't helped by old biddies feeding him in their houses claiming they thought he was a stray! How many strays wear collars an tags? I kept bringing him home and keeping him in for a week before allowing him out again but eventually he must have moved house so far away I never saw him again :( he was amazing, he used to walk with me to school and come inside while I hung the children's coats up, greet all the other children then walk back home with me. He'd spend the day in a hedge along the route then as I passed again in the afternoon he'd leap out to join me in walking back to collect the children. He spent a whole afternoon on the field on sports day under my chair, asleep on the start line and even chased off a dog lol

We really miss him.