December Husky Clip of The Month

Again the them was hard to decide on this one! But the theme for this months clips are:

Husky Traits

Looking for videos of your sibe/s showing a particular or multiple traits well known to the husky. Let us know which trait/s you are entering :)

You can choose trait you think is 'natural' to a husky. Can be anything like running in the harness, howling, digging, etc etc

Rules:

One entry per member

No voting for your own entry when the poll is open as it will not be counted

Best of Luck everyone :D :grinning-smiley-003

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...

I sure hope this works! Cypra and Is birthdays are on the same day, so Kai sand happy birthday to us! (at some parks it really does sound like it!)

<object width="400" height="300" ><param name="allowfullscreen" value="true" /><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always" /><param name="movie" value="http://www.facebook.com/v/103482862998802" /><embed src="http://www.facebook.com/v/103482862998802" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="400" height="300"></embed></object>

Desi, that video made me laugh! The way Kaya kept looking for the spray when you turned it off - brilliant! Definitely the husky trait "inquisitive"! Thank you for sharing :D

Lol thanks. I was trying soooo hard to not crack up while shooting it. The actual clip is a lot longer and she blows bubbles in to the water. Does yours enjoy the water? Kaya will literally stick her entire nose under water and breathe out and blow bubbles lol. I wish I had that videotaped lol.