Chasing Dreams

Lana

Pack Leader: So i have never seen this in any dog before and my old man has never experinced it as well. When Lana is sleep she moves her feet as if she is chasing something in her dreams. At first looked she was twitching so naturally i am thinking some thing is wrong. Vet said she is healthy and is most likely running in her dreams. I just want to make sure have anyone else experienced this before with their husky?

Our last Husky, Elke, did that all the time. Our current Husky, Zoya, does it a couple times a week. I think it's nothing to be concerned about. But it never hurts to check. We atribute it to dreaming.

Kaiser does this more so than Kimba, just last night he feet were twitching away, then his mouth started, followed by little whimpers, the a GROWL! tried to film it but he stopped then *sigh*

Not sure if they dream or not but i like to think they are :)

My 2 do this, too, their eyes twitch, mouth twitches, feet go (which sounds funny on wooden flooring!) then you get what I can only describe as Popeye ("hubububububub) as they breathe out, which is hilarious! I've tried to video it, but the noise of me moving to get the camera disturbs them & they stop! I am determined to catch them doing it & share it, though!!!

No, I definitely think they are dreaming, it's nothing to worry about .... but you were right to check it with your vet ....

Bo's done it all his life. I still get a kick out of it.

My 2 do this, too, their eyes twitch, mouth twitches, feet go (which sounds funny on wooden flooring!) then you get what I can only describe as Popeye ("hubububububub) as they breathe out, which is hilarious!

Love the Popeye analogy! Perfect!