Just starting off

madmum

Hi there everyone.My name is Alison and I am a member of a busy household consisting of :two teenagers,one hubby(saint)8 chickens, three guinea pigs, two rabbits, one cat,two budgies,one saluki,one springer spaniel,one pony,one snake,and our latest addittion an 8 week husky pup:grinning-smiley-003 called Max(my sons !!!)I am sure to be asking all kinds of questions in the coming weeks so heres looking forward to meeting you all and picking your brains.!!

8 chickens, three guinea pigs, two rabbits, one cat,two budgies,one snake,and our latest addittion an 8 week husky pup

Wow!! I hope your "security" arrangements are good. That sounds like a "pick & mix" lunch counter for Siberians!!

Good Luck

Mick

Wow!! I hope your "security" arrangements are good. That sounds like a "pick & mix" lunch counter for Siberians!!

Good Luck

Mick

LOL - I agree Mick, I hope you have a separate area for the husky to run in! But I see you own a Saluki too - I think they have pretty high prey drives so I'm sure you've got it sorted ;)