Forum redesign

Marc

Hi Guys,

The forum is currently undergoing some redesign work. This is being done in sections between Jos (Bluewolf) and myself, the first of which I have just put live.

You will notice now that the header section of the forum has been given a much cleaner look. We have now removed the panel at the top which was somewhat messy and added new items to the navigation bar on the right hand side. Anything you could previously access such as your settings can be accessed by clicking on your name that was in that section.

Although the header has been coded into the forum primarily by myself, I would like to say the massive amount of credit for how it looks goes to [MENTION=2355]BlueWolf[/MENTION] who came up with the design for this. I can code well enough, however I do not have a very good eye for design so this was massively appreciated by me. As was his help with CSS when I broke things as we went along LOL.

There are some elements which still need some attention, and bits of these will be fixed tomorrow. However if you are seeing the top and it looks very very wrong (example would be the links on the right are in blue) then you are likely not picking up the changes. To do so just use the dropdown menu on the very bottom of the forum on the left to choose "Husky Owners VB - V3".

Did just log on and think 'what the hell!' lol

Going to take some getting used to, but looks tidy :)

Of course it looks tidy ... Jos designed it LMAO

Definitely don't ask me for that, lol. I'm fairly good with keeping my computer clean but when it comes to real life stuff... Run away :D

[ATTACH=CONFIG]50756[/ATTACH]

Have you and [MENTION=1]Marc[/MENTION] been taking tip from each other?? lol

Have you and @Marc been taking tip from each other?? lol

In my defence: The area in front of my computer started to obstruct the view of my screens! I was left with no other choices!

I actually bought a second desk so I would have a proper place to do my homework on again. A month later and now it's filled with random stuff too :redface1: