microchipping??

Sid_Wolf

I had Nukka done at Radcliffe and Leake Vet centre and they charged me 12.95 so I deffinatley would shop around, ring a couple of different vets in your area and see what prices they quote you and also check with anyone you know that has been to the vets and see what they thought of them, make sure their nice and reputable.

Good luck!

Make sure to have a good set of tags as well. Your normal person on the street may not be able to get them scanned. Check with your vet and see what he has to offer. Might cut you a deal since you use him all the time. Also make sure that it is a recognized brand name chip. AVID, 24petwatch and homeagain are popular brands in the states. Banfield does chips too, but with my scanner I am unable to read the chip. You must have a banfield scanner to read the chip and unfortunately many if not all shelters have $1000 lying around for a banfield scanner, so many banfield chipped pets have been being pts. So a little research helps.

http://www.hilltopanimalhospital.com/microchip22.htm

Pack Leader/COLOR]:I thank you for wanting to get your dog Micro-chipped. Did you know the no.1 reason for huskies in shelters are because of run aways with no ID or micro-chipped? Lana is Micro-Chipped with a company called "Home Again" here in the USA. I think it is normally 100.00 a year but so worth it. My is free every year because i am military. All I had to do is just pay for the vet to place chip in.

I strongly advise everyone to get their Husky Micro-Chipped.

Siberians Huskies are escape artist.

Lana:[/color I am micro-shipped and my PL have two tags on my collar that tells my name, my PL phone number, My Breed, and My address. It's pink too....i love pink. You can find ID tags just about anywhere. Try PetSmart or your vet.

We pay 10 at our vets. Normal price is 15, we get it discounted on the basis of having our entire pack registered and treated by them.

we have hard silicone embossed tags on our collars on very small rings, on the basis of the risk metal ones and bigger rings can get caught up in their working gear when their running.