hi all

logan555

[ATTACH]2494.IPB[/ATTACH]

this is Logan at 5 weeks old,i would appreciate help on where to get things for him

like a good padded harness for when he is able to go out,the one like eika has on looks perfect.

he is my first husky and i love him to bits.any help on other matters is greatly welcome.

thanks...

post-688-13585943837059_thumb.jpg

Hey Logan555, welcome to the pack :)

Logan is gorgeous!!! Can't wait to see more photos of him.

Alot of use the EzyDog harnesses for walking them in. Ive recently bought them for my 3 boys. They are all fully grown and have the XL size, I think they also do a padded harness in pets at home (own brand) which for the rate Logan will probably grow at may be best but the Ezy Dog harness seems to have a fairly generous amount of adjustment to it.

hi,i forgot that i took some pics of logan on my phone,quallity isn`t very good but posted them anyway.

just had an email from the breeders saying that logan is growing fast,aswell as being the biggest of the litter he is also the cheekiest.gotta love him,give them hell boy lol..[ATTACH]2506.IPB[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]2507.IPB[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]2508.IPB[/ATTACH]

post-688-13585943868551_thumb.jpg

post-688-13585943869413_thumb.jpg

post-688-13585943871949_thumb.jpg