Made to order leads and collars!!

Sarah16

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hiya, you sent me some prices for a 50ft lead.....could we please have one?? I can't find my way back to where you sent me the msg!!! (yes..... blonde before you ask!) can you let me know how to pay you (can pay paypal or instant bank transfer if you like so you can have it immediately) if you ask sarah she has my mob number and can pass it on to you as i don't really want to post it on here with it being public.

thanks hun

xxxtongue.gif

hiya, you sent me some prices for a 50ft lead.....could we please have one?? I can't find my way back to where you sent me the msg!!! (yes..... blonde before you ask!) can you let me know how to pay you (can pay paypal or instant bank transfer if you like so you can have it immediately) if you ask sarah she has my mob number and can pass it on to you as i don't really want to post it on here with it being public.

thanks hun

xxxtongue.gif

Diz, if you click on your name in the top right corner (the orange box) you'll get a drop down box, choose My Messenger for your pm's (and you can send pm's with out others being able to read it! x

Right then I have finally got some pics sorted - although not an extensive selection of what I can do!

Harness £13.50

sarahleads014.jpg

Ladder Leads £10.00 (The one in the pic is 6ft with 3 handles placed throughout)

sarahleads013.jpg

Collars £5.00

Slip:

sarahleads015.jpg

Normal:

sarahleads004.jpg

Leads £6.00 (Lead in the pic is 4ft longer leads are more)

sarahleads008.jpg

Slip Leads £5.00 (4ft in length from O ring to the end of the handle, all lengths available)

l042.jpg

Coupler £6.00 (Length made to requirements)

d003.jpg

Connector £6.00 (These are used to connect from the collar and the harness for added safety - measurements to requirements)

sarahleads006.jpg

Colours available:

l044.jpg

Black, Emereld, Dark Green, Lilac, Purple, Navy Blue, Light Blue, Royal Blue, Hot Pink, Baby Pink, Burgandy, Red, Yellow, Dark Brown

Also available white.

Patterns:

These webbings are not cushioned, but still as strong

l045.jpg

High Viz Pink, Apache, Rainbow, Zigzag

Also available olive green, caramel, grey

I can also make anything asked for including police leads, necklines etc.

Thanks! Sarah x

well, here's Diesel showing off his new harness .... how happy does that face look?? :lol:

I had to tighten it a little to fit, it's perfect .... I feel a lot happier with this one now, thanks, Sarah, it's just what Diesel needed! :up:

gallery_1500_430_1069163.jpg

(thanks to Stormy for the pic, I nicked it from your gallery, sorry!! :unsure::D )

• 1 month later...

heya hun - will need a collar and matching lead off u at the end ov the months - bings' lead n collar are lookin abit scruffy now - once i decide on what colour i want either emerald green or blue lol - can i have them with the silver coloured fittings tho - its only for bings n he dont pull so im not worried bout him breaking them lol - once i decide on a colour will let u no :) lol

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Usually I order from another one of our members but I really like the color of pink that you have.

Im needing a new collar and leash for angel.

Can you do Metal buckle style parts for the collar and lead?

I really dont like the plastic snap-in style stuff very much. Please let me know.

• 3 weeks later...