Made to order leads and collars!!

Sarah16

Hello! Hope everyone is ok! :wave:

I have started making and selling my own leads and collars - I did this mainly because when I got my third husky I couldn't find any decent leads and collars at decent prices. I was also picky and wanted to customise them myself! ;)

I am mainly using cushioned webbing, which are durable/ washable and comfy on your hands. I can do them in a variety of colours.

l004.jpg

Black

Red

Green

Forest Green

Burgandy

Navy Blue

Baby Blue

Lilac

Purple

Pink

l003.jpg

I can also use a choice of either Nickel Plated/ Brass Trigger hooks on the leads and D rings on the collars.

Price wise I ask for 5.00 per 4ft lead - although I can make any length you require no size is too big/ small just ask for a quote!

Also 4.00 per collar with 1.00 delivery on all orders!

I have sold these to a number of husky owners and have received good feedback for them!

Any questions or more pics please PM or email sarah165@hotmail.com

Thank you!

Sarah x

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

hey all just popped back on to say how delighted i am with my order of collars and leads, i ordered 3 semi slip collars and three police training leads , they arrived today , and the doggies look very nice in them, Sarah was very good in answering all my questions (there were a fair few), she was happy to make sure i was happy with my order, and like i said im very impressed with them , the colours are great, the stitching is fantastic, the clips and rings are very beefy and i have no worries about my loons breaking them, couldnt think of how else to leave a posative feedback , so thought id let you all know THEY ARE GREAT AND I WOULD HIGHLY RECCOMEND THEM XXX right im off again to make another order .

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I would highly recomend Sarah's items biggrin.gif I have now ordered 5 semi slip collars & a extremely long lunge line along with 4 leads & collars for my welfare puppys from her & my dogs wouldn't be seen in anything but WILLOWS now biggrin.gif

She even added coloured stitching on request & her postage & packaging costs are second to none.

All items are made to an extremely high standard.

As you can tell I am overjoyed with my purchases & will defenatly buy from her again.

Carrie xxx

I would highly recomend Sarah's items biggrin.gif I have now ordered 5 semi slip collars & a extremely long lunge line along with 4 leads & collars for my welfare puppys from her & my dogs wouldn't be seen in anything but WILLOWS now biggrin.gif

She even added coloured stitching on request & her postage & packaging costs are second to none.

All items are made to an extremely high standard.

As you can tell I am overjoyed with my purchases & will defenatly buy from her again.

Carrie xxx

it's great to hear feedback from happy customers, they're the ones that use the item .... nice work, Sarah!