Forum update - Changes

Marc

Hi guys,

The forum has now been updated to the latest version again. I have also made some changes, some of which Im sure you can see straight away.

1. What's New? - This link now shows the new activity feed, which will build up content from around the forum. Think of it as like a global wall similar to facebook. From here you can see all the latest things that have happened on and around the forum. DONT WORRY, the new posts has not dissapeared, just moved. You can get to what you are used to from the "New posts" link which is in the sub navigation when on the forum tab.
  2. Header - The header section of the forum has been completely redesigned. This has been done for no other reason than I wasnt happy with it the way it was. Everything is still there, just a little more tidy.
  3. Colouring - I have gone through a fair few areas of the forum tidying up. Simple things from the colouring of the copyright text at the bottom of the forum, to the fact we couldnt see the thread title when in the thread have now been fixed.
  4. Speed - There have been various areas of optimisation on the forum which will further improve page speed. This is something that has been quite good anyway to be honest, however nothing wrong with just a little more ;)

Another added element to this is double posting. This will now be prevented on the forum automatically. So if you post something within 24 hours and you are the last person to post on that topic, it will automatically merge with your previous post and update the timestamp accordingly.

wicked. I logged on and went:wow2:

question? do we not have smileys in the quick reply anymore?

See that smiley button. The one with the smiley on it LOL