:(

mydiamond

My mom told my dad about my idea on adopting Crollie. It ruined everything. This is exactly why I don't want him to know anytime soon, I knew he's gonna spit out a "no" even before I finish a sentence :( my plan is to get an awesome score on final test and ask him to get me Crollie as a bday present (that way he won't be able to say "no") but now it's all ruined. What an irony, my final test week will end next Tuesday. Deffo not too long from now jeez only if my mom didn't let the cat out of the bag too early =\ Was so close, now it's all gone :( he said I'm being selfish.. he has "tolerated enough" and can't "tolerate any more dogs" =\ tolerate? Really? Funny, he has been promising me a dog since I was three now he's blaming me??? Puh-lease! He's not the one who cares for the dog! Doesn't walk him, doesn't feed him, doesn't brush him doesn't train him all he does is complaint and complaint and complaint :( Dime is this Dime is that, I'm not a good owner, I'm supposed to be more like this more like that... Jeez shut the **** up please >_< he barely sees Diamond for more than a minute per day! He never even touched Diamond! Tell me... Just WHAT is he tolerating???!!! @#$@#%@#%!!!!!! >,<

I'm sick of this drama. Everyone wants to be seen as a victim, everyone's making me a villain. I'm always wrong, they're always right. I'm an idiot, they're a genius. I'm bad, they're good. Enough. I had JUST enough. I'm not backing down so easily this time, I'm still on my plan. I'll get all those scores and talk to him about adopting Crol... Sorry to say, but this time not gonna do this for Crollie only. I need to make him see I am not deaf and blind, I CAN see how he kept shifting the blame to me and I will show him sometimes I can be a genius too. I need him to see that I am not a little Barbie doll he can dress up and lock in a shelf, I am a living breathing human being that is so sick of being treated as a hapless child. Watch out, good scores... I'm hunting you down :cool:

Edited by mydiamond

Olivia I can fully sympathise with you on this one ... the OH didn't want a third one but a little work and i got my own way :) Keep going with the aim for good scores and then work some more on him. I know it's frustrating when you don't have a say as you live at home but sometimes parents do know best :) good luck with your exams

thanks Liz :) what I really don't like is how he kept pointing at me no matter what =\ ever since I was 3 years old he promised me he WILL get me a dog. But then for so many years he will make fun of that little dream of mine. When we came across an empty shabby house he'll point at that house and says "why don't we buy that house and let Liv live there alone with all of her dogs" =\ and then if I complaint he'll scold me telling me I'm being overly sensitive :( my world is in his hands, he can make fun of me and laugh at me all he wants and I can't complaint. THAT is what I really hate, and I'm trying my best to battle it :)

thanks Liz :) what I really don't like is how he kept pointing at me no matter what =\ ever since I was 3 years old he promised me he WILL get me a dog. But then for so many years he will make fun of that little dream of mine. When we came across an empty shabby house he'll point at that house and says "why don't we buy that house and let Liv live there alone with all of her dogs" =\ and then if I complaint he'll scold me telling me I'm being overly sensitive :( my world is in his hands, he can make fun of me and laugh at me all he wants and I can't complaint. THAT is what I really hate, and I'm trying my best to battle it :)

Olivia you sound like one sensible girl who will go far in this world.. It feels like now that he rules your world but if you work hard enough then you'll have you own life soon where you can make you own decisions and have as many dogs as you like :D

My dad's the same says no without even thinkin about what's being asked , do well in your test sit him down n explain everything MAKE him listen about how much you do for dime and that he will hardly notice a 2nd dog cuz u will do everything for him 2

Hugs

Sent from my ST18i using Forum Runner

You already know how my parents are the same way. :/ Some strings have been showing up in her carpet lately and she keeps blaming my cats for it. The cats are only out when we are and I have NEVER seen them scratch at her carpet. Couldn't possibly be her cats or her dog, has to be ours. Or the other day there was a wet spot in the kitchen floor. Their dog Kudos pees all over the house. It was instantly blamed on Niko even though he hasn't had an accident in weeks and even if he were to have one we weren't in the kitchen.

:grouphug: my other half was the same ive been pestering him since we got diva to let me have another husky he thought getting me another staffies would shut me it didnt.

i hope he changes his mind and good luck with exams xx

Is he feeling a tad threatened perhaps by the fact that his little girl is now a mature young lady? He's going to have to come to terms with this sooner or later. You're a very determined individual, and hopefully he'll come around to your way of thinking.

Good luck for your exam next week btw!;)

Is he feeling a tad threatened perhaps by the fact that his little girl is now a mature young lady? He's going to have to come to terms with this sooner or later. You're a very determined individual, and hopefully he'll come around to your way of thinking.

Good luck for your exam next week btw!;)

I'm already having my exam now LOL tuesday will be the end of "exam week" ;)

Btw my dad doesn't even realize that I'm as mature as most of you guys think I am :S I have this itty-bitty phobia that made me unable to express my opinions so in their eyes I am always a hapless little doll =\ sometimes I feel evil for being so mad at them all the time (hey it's my fault I never talked to them about how do I feel and stuff) but they made it sooooooo hard for me to think rationally >_< every time I tried to make peace they'll disappoint me again :(

You already know how my parents are the same way. :/ Some strings have been showing up in her carpet lately and she keeps blaming my cats for it. The cats are only out when we are and I have NEVER seen them scratch at her carpet. Couldn't possibly be her cats or her dog, has to be ours. Or the other day there was a wet spot in the kitchen floor. Their dog Kudos pees all over the house. It was instantly blamed on Niko even though he hasn't had an accident in weeks and even if he were to have one we weren't in the kitchen.

assumptions, judgements, shifting the blame... Argh x_x hang in there, at least you don't see them everyday x)

Reading between the lines you should act as mature as you think you are............

Am sorry Olivia but there is more than you live there and the world does not revolve around you like you think it should and after having 2 sons that thought the same thing at your age I know you think it should.

Get on with and enjoy your exams and be a good little girl not a moaning pain in the arse like you sound like you are being right now :)

Do I sound like your Dad ?

LOL not at all [MENTION=7]Dunc[/MENTION] if it's my dad this would sound more like a bully's word than a wise man's x) The world does not, and will not, revolve the way I want it to go. But after years and years and years of submitting without a battle to every single thing I feel a lil' bit rebellious :P typical teenager x) but life would be so dull without any experiments... I have the choice to just sit down and do what I always do all these years: keeping shut. But I also have the choice to stand up and tell them how do I always feel. The stupid choice would be to stand up and be an ant challenging an elephant, and I'm not saying this is gonna be one of those movie scenes where the "ant" gloriously won, but with recent thoughts of suicide and waves of depression coming and going I think I need to make my life a little more worth-living :) right now failing looks more like it but I know this is one of those memories that in 10-20 years time will be looked back at with a little smile on the face x) sorry if I made myself sound so stupid here, but there's a lil' part of me that wanted things to go the way I want it to go simply because I want a little memorable "adventure" :) I don't wanna be "the girl that lives in depression since junior high school". I wanna be "the girl that battles depression with all her might".

ooookay I probably have lost you all by now x) sorry, was just being weird LOL I'll keep shut now just ignore me :P oh jeez I'm having such a weird moment I think I need my meds LOL

assumptions, judgements, shifting the blame... Argh x_x hang in there, at least you don't see them everyday x)

Exactly. My mom yelled at me last night for a bowl full of food that my dad put in the sink. Telling me how unacceptable it is and how nasty and filthy I am. I wash my bowls out before I put them in the sink. :/ My dad was standing right there and had an "Uh-oh" look on his face and stayed completely quiet.... the jerk. But I do have to see them everyday. x.x I moved out for a year and then my job laid me off. Unable to keep up with the bills I had to move back in and they've gotten WORSE about blaming me for EVERYTHING. I do their laundry most the time, dishes 3 days a week (which we all agreed on) pick up the living room every night, change their cats and ours litter box, feed their cats, clean the bathroom spotless once a week, mop once a week, and even walk their dog because they never have and then get screamed at everyday by my dad that 'I WORK 12 HOUR DAYS AND I SHOULDN'T HAVE TO DO ALL THE CLEANING BY MY F-ING SELF. IT'S NOT FAIR THAT I'M THE ONLY ONE THAT CLEANS THIS F-ING HOUSE. EVEN YOUR MOM WON'T GET OFF HER LAZY ARSE AND HELP!'. Poor guy works two 12 hour days a week and two 8 hour days a week and then has three days off... at a pizza place delivering pizza. Boo hoo. I was working five 12 hour days a week stocking, cashiering, and working in the deli/bakery at a store, then I also had to work if they called me in my two days off. Not to mention I spent two full weeks training and remodeling the store. Not only that, but my mom works 12 hour days five days a week as well and then spends her weekends cleaning and he has the nerve to say that kind of stuff. -.- I've offered to help more. HE'S the one that won't take it.