Hi There

Hiya, Amanda & Jay, welcome to the pack :wave:

Thumbs up to you for 1) doing your research & 2) adopting Mum & pup together - they will give you SO much love!! Poor Haley was young to be a mum - at least now she will have a better life with Kahtadin!

I have 3 bearded dragons - 2 females & 1 male. My 2 huskies don't bother with them at all - they can see them in their viv but, like you, we only get them out when the huskies are outside! We have 3 snakes, too, all out of harms way!! ;)

Look forward to chatting more with you round here & hearing your stories about your new pack members! xx

aww that's great! They take to their crates quick quickly don't they....Kaiser always sleeps in Kimba's cage - by about 10pm you normally find him in there but funnily enough, Kimba never goes in kaisers lol

it's good that she's older that originally though, at least she wasn't a puppy having puppies!

Good luck at the vets and keep up the great work you're doing with them both :)

Oh and one more thing.............where's our pics :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

:wave: Welcome to the forum - sorry i'm a little late in saying hi!

Your huskies are beautiful and well done you for adopting. I;m not sure if you noticed my previous thread about a NY husky in need of help - obviously you have your hands very full now, but if you know of anyone who might help, take a look at this: http://www.husky-owners.com/forum/showthread.php?t=4147

See you around

Zeus x