YAY im going to the usa camp

Removed #3

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That would be amazing. Start planning it all out after this year's. I bet with enough notice, we could get much of the US gang there :3

Lol, I asked OH with my prettiest batting eyes if we could go to Iowa next September. His reaction "What the eff is in Iowa?" lol. I told him "A husky camp". He was like "WHAAA?" I repeated myself. He looked at me like I was crazy, so I explained what it was. :P I am sure in a year's time, I will be able to convince him of how much fun it would be :3

I'm not sure how I missed this thread. Becky kept talking about Pete coming to camp and I just listened, and wasn't sure what she meant. Tatts! Yeah...say Becky, we can go in July so you are ready for #2. I had no idea. Pete, are you sure you can't just tuck Mayhem in your pocket? Well, she'll be much bigger by then, I guess. This will be fun for us all...and interesting for those that haven't much world experience. I for one look forward to it! Now Sarah and Marc, work on those tickets, too!:yahoo: