YAY im going to the usa camp

Removed #3

next year i will be going to the usa husky camp iv never been out of the eu for legal reasons lol, Louise thinks it would be good for me to show the usa how to drink lots lol

Hope the usa clique will welcome me its shame i cant take any of the anarchistic huskies with me but hope to adopt a husky for the week

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

next year i will be going to the usa husky camp iv never been out of the eu for legal reasons lol, Louise thinks it would be good for me to show the usa how to drink lots lol

Hope the usa clique will welcome me its shame i cant take any of the anarchistic huskies with me but hope to adopt a husky for the week

As in Iowa Camp????????????????

Whoo!!!!!!!!!!!!

we are a bit more demure lol.. depending on dates we will prob stay at clover ridge resort at a place called ponora (i think) either side of camp. We had planned to fly into chicago and do a mini road trip.. haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa me on a bike on the wrong side of the road? yeah right! bad enough on the right side lol

we are a bit more demure lol.. depending on dates we will prob stay at clover ridge resort at a place called ponora (i think) either side of camp. We had planned to fly into chicago and do a mini road trip.. haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa me on a bike on the wrong side of the road? yeah right! bad enough on the right side lol

would love to ride over there a nice big chopper gotta have some fun

would love to ride over there a nice big chopper gotta have some fun

i'll be sat in the car next to a fookin chopper! lol some friends are poss moving to coloumbus indiana so we may pop in on them as well, they will be on their bikes no doubt