YAY im going to the usa camp

Removed #3

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

next year i will be going to the usa husky camp iv never been out of the eu for legal reasons lol, Louise thinks it would be good for me to show the usa how to drink lots lol

Hope the usa clique will welcome me its shame i cant take any of the anarchistic huskies with me but hope to adopt a husky for the week

:yahoo:We're SO excited can't :bananadance:even put it into:woohoo: words right :yahoo:now!! Suffice to say,:bouncy: we welcome ye, Pete!!:woohoo:

this is something Grumpy & I have been talking about over the last few months ... money allowing, we'd like to plan for 2013 too, but it is still in the "if" stages at the moment! ;)

It will be amazing to spend the time with the US guys, I'm sure they'll look after you Pete, you can show them 1 or 2 of our English customs :jawdrop::P

next year i will be going to the usa husky camp iv never been out of the eu for legal reasons lol, Louise thinks it would be good for me to show the usa how to drink lots lol

Hope the usa clique will welcome me its shame i cant take any of the anarchistic huskies with me but hope to adopt a husky for the week

Excellent m8. Hope you guys really enjoy it :)

Yay that is so awesome!!!! I'm gonna try talking the other half into going next year as well. We definitely wont be able to afford it this year or get the time off. We may even have a second husky by then too *fingers crossed*.

It would be awesome to see some UK members there!!! Iowa, watch out!!!

Yay that is so awesome!!!! I'm gonna try talking the other half into going next year as well. We definitely wont be able to afford it this year or get the time off. We may even have a second husky by then too *fingers crossed*.

It would be awesome to see some UK members there!!! Iowa, watch out!!!

hope to meet you again still owe you $10 for mayhems first place lol