Reptiles

yes, I have 2 beardies, (1 only has 3 feet!) and a corn snake. We have literally just given a second corn away that belonged to a friend, we were looking after it but now he can't take it back, so we rehomed her (no room etc for her here long term) - we also have a python somewhere in the walls that escaped it's viv 2 yrs ago!! :jawdrop:

post-4-13987009691069_thumb.jpg

post-4-13987012937089_thumb.jpg

post-143-13586032623602_thumb.jpg

post-143-13586032625055_thumb.jpg

post-143-13586032625947_thumb.jpg

I no longer have any of my own :( I miss them! However, my boyfriend has a Leopard Gecko and a Golden Gecko here in the house. But anyway, the ones I previously owned were:

- 4 Corn Snakes

- 2 Iguanas

- 1 Uromastyx

- 1 Savannah Monitor (my fave!)

I also used to have a job caring for reptiles, it was my first job, and I was one of the main caretakers. It was like reptile heaven - 300+ species, anything as small as pocket sized baby tortoises to 10 foot American Alligators and a 19 foot Green Anaconda. I admit, that last one was a bit scary, lol.

Edit: Forgot about my Red-Eared Slider!

yes, I have 2 beardies, (1 only has 3 feet!) and a corn snake. We have literally just given a second corn away that belonged to a friend, we were looking after it but now he can't take it back, so we rehomed her (no room etc for her here long term) - we also have a python somewhere in the walls that escaped it's viv 2 yrs ago!! :jawdrop:

Is it still there?! How does it survive? Can you hear it sometimes moving around? Sorry for the onslaught of questions but you've really got me curious now!

No, no reptiles in the house... Won't want one either :confused: but I used to have a lovely tortoise when I was younger. I remember I named him Ricky, but I never get to figure out is it a boy or a girl LOL. Unfortunately Ricky escaped the house and never to be found about three years after I bought him :(

What !!!! :jawdrop: Really Val ? Oh my goodness, I wouldn't be able to sleep at night :rofl:

Is it still there?! How does it survive? Can you hear it sometimes moving around? Sorry for the onslaught of questions but you've really got me curious now!

yep, really! :lolman: Steve was knocking walls down etc making the kitchen bigger, got home one evening, the python had been left about an hour in his viv & there he was - gone! Forced the lid off! So we can only assume he hid from Diesel in the cavity walls .... can't hear anything, never have! He must survive on the spiders & crawlies in there, if indeed he is still in there!!