heres some pics of my new husky!!

keiko mummy

these are bad pics of me but there the only photos i have of dog for moment and they were taken in the car on the way home so please bear in mind ive been in the car for a good 10 hours when thses were takin lol! was a long day left at 5.30am and came home at 9pm but was all worth it as you can see and hes a big softy!!

post-575-13585943739555_thumb.jpg

post-575-13585943740796_thumb.jpg

these are bad pics of me but there the only photos i have of dog for moment and they were taken in the car on the way home so please bear in mind ive been in the car for a good 10 hours when thses were takin lol! was a long day left at 5.30am and came home at 9pm but was all worth it as you can see and hes a big softy!!

awww.....he's cute

i expect we will look awful too by the time we get home tomorrow to go and collect our new huskies..... we are leaving at 4 and dont know when we will get back......but we will take lots of pics and post them up too.... :party: