2012 Yearbook Theme Contest

So for last year we had Memories, Moments and Munchies...

We need a theme for this year's book.

Only one theme to be submitted per person, will run this until April 27th. Then will set up voting to end May 4th and we'll go with what the members decide on for our theme. I'd be willing to donate a copy of the finished product to our winner when things are all finished.

Get your thinking caps on guys and gals.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No worries, I know with sooo many posts I find myself hardpressed to keep track of everything that creeps up.

Last years was the first year, and as it was a surprise for Sarah it was sort of a covert operation and I wasn't able to get everyone involved that I would have liked to (mostly because we couldn't do it on the forums without letting Sarah in on the surprise). You can find more information here: http://www.husky-owners.com/forum/threads/husky-owners-com-moments-memories-munchies.39113/ (please note that these items aren't availible in lulu's search engine. You can only find it through the links provided).

The Theme was: Moments, Memories, and Munchies. There is a hardcover availible (details on the above thread), and there's also a free pdf availible (again details on the above thread) for people who don't want the hardcover, but would like the pdf (that includes the recipies that were contributed to the forums last year, a years worth of husky of the month, a special rainbow bridge portion, and a few other things).

What we're looking for is just a few words that people feel embody the mood, or the general feel of the forum this year. I didn't ask for input for last year's title because it was sort of my brain child that errupted after I got such great feedback on the recipies, we also hit half a million posts last year, and had the first Husky-Owners camp on the US side of the pond and after I got started I didn't want to leave those thing out either. We all get different things out of this forum and it was my attempt to capture a bit of it to put on a coffee table, tuck away in a book shelf, etc...

Hope this helps!

Quote: 'What we're looking for is just a few words that people feel embody the mood, or the general feel of the forum this year...'

What it has/is embodying so far since 2012, or over the last year (since April of last year?) Sorry to sound difficult, but I'd like to have a go, and don't want to 'fall down' at the first post because I don't know what I'm doing.:oops:

In the interim, I'll check out the link now - thanks!;)

Quote: 'What we're looking for is just a few words that people feel embody the mood, or the general feel of the forum this year...'

What it has/is embodying so far since 2012, or over the last year (since April of last year?) Sorry to sound difficult, but I'd like to have a go, and don't want to 'fall down' at the first post because I don't know what I'm doing.:oops:

In the interim, I'll check out the link now - thanks!;)

2012. I don't anticipate this project will be ready for the printers until sometime in late november/december of this year.

So for last year we had Memories, Moments and Munchies...

We need a theme for this year's book.

Only one theme to be submitted per person, will run this until April 27th. Then will set up voting to end May 4th and we'll go with what the members decide on for our theme. I'd be willing to donate a copy of the finished product to our winner when things are all finished.

Get your thinking caps on guys and gals.

Why can we only have one entry? I'm buzzing with ideas.:D

Tears and Laughter? :P I hope you understand what am I talking about... Days with our huskies are full of tears and laughter! :D EDIT: and that's how our "life" in the forum goes, too! ;)

guess this is a bit too wide tho.. I'm thinking of something more specific... Fox Tink & Eponine Am I allowed to change my entry if I feel like it?

Tears and Laughter? :P I hope you understand what am I talking about... Days with our huskies are full of tears and laughter! :D EDIT: and that's how our "life" in the forum goes, too! ;)

guess this is a bit too wide tho.. I'm thinking of something more specific... Fox Tink & Eponine Am I allowed to change my entry if I feel like it?

So long as it's before the voting starts, yes.

• 2 weeks later...