Hello

Hi, I became a member of the forum about a week ago and I thank those of you have made me your friend already. I thought it was only polite that I say a bit about myself, I have had huskies for around ten years and currently have seven, four boys and three girls, I guess I can't say no. They age from fifteen to nearly two and they keep my on my toes. Everyday they do something different and every day I learn something new. So that is me, advice is good, counselling is good and medication is even better ;)

hello sarah welcome to that pack :D

Can't wait to see photos of your sibes :) feel free to share your tips and advice and also ask questions :)

Join in with the fun and games too.

We have a camping trip organised for the 16th October to 19th october with a birthday meet up also to celebrate husky-owners first brithday :)

We are staying at Fullbrook Farm camping and the meet up is going to be at Cannock Chase :) would be good to see you and your sibes there ;)

Hey ya, :wave:

Welcome to the pack!!! Hope you have lots of fun on the site making lots of freinds chatting about this lovely breed :D Really look forward to chatting to you and would defo love to see some pics!!!! Please feel free to ask any questions cause everyone is really nice on here.

Welcome! Wow, seven. Gee, one keeps me fairly busy. Don't know how I'd handle severn, but it sure would be fun.

wow another sarah hope ur not as mad as the sarah on here (admin :P) tho with 7 huskies u might b lol hope u enjoy it here and make many friends :) cnt w8 2 see sum pics ov ur pack

Heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy :confused::confused::confused:

I am here you know - I can see you :wave: