Intro

Hello everyone,

My name is Louise, I am currently owned by a 9 week old sibe called Tala. I have spent ages looking into the breed, waiting for an appropriate time to get a pup (for me and household members) and I finally made that all important leap - I've now had her for just over three weeks and she has already turned the household upside down! :D I am so glad that I found this site and I look forward to meeting you all. :)

Hi Louise and Tala - welcome to the pack :D

That first leap is so exciting isn't it!!

Look forward to getting to know you and watching Tala as she grows - have a browse around and join in with the fun and games

Don't be afraid to ask any questions, as a new sibe owner you're bound to have loads and everyone here has all sorts of help and ideas to guide you along the way :) We've all been there at one time lol

Look forward to seeing lots of pics as well!!!

Welcome Louise and Tala. Please post pics. We'd love to see some pics of Tala.

• 5 weeks later...

I know I'm really late on this thread, but just noticed that your sibe is called Tala.

We have a rescue girl here at the moment that one of the girls at the pound called Tala, and we're keeping the name. She said that it was a Sioux word for wolf, is that why you've called your girl Tala, or do you know another meaning behind the name?

Welcoming you seems a bit silly now, as you've been here for a while and posted loads:D

She said that it was a Sioux word for wolf, is that why you've called your girl Tala, or do you know another meaning behind the name?

Lol I forgot about this thread xD

Yeah I called her it because it mean't wolf, When I was looking for potential names on the internet I found it under native american girls names and thought it would suit lol

lol Late but thanks for all the welcoming comments everyone :D

I am Lana

Hello my name is Lana Thompson. I am a purebred Siberian Husky from Barksdale AFB, La. My age? I am just over one years old. My alpha male name is Eric and he is married with four Kids. My Alpha male first saw me in the base new paper ad looking for a home for me and my bothers and sisters. When my Alpha male just saw me he knew i was the one. I was the first one that came up to him. My Alpha male, Eric, spoils me. I am on Pedigree but about to go back to that great Raw diet. I love being a part of his pack. Hope you all enjoy me and my Alpha Male.