Newbe

Hi! everyone my name is Hayley im a mum of 3 beautiful kids 14, 13 and 7 months and I live in Fife in Scotland. I am a student nurse and should have graduated in June this year but I am currently on matty leave and due to return to my course in October. When I am not studying and spending quality time with my family I am busy sharing myself amongst our many pets. We have 2 horses one is mine (denver) and one is my daughters (lola), 3 yr old west highland terrier (holly), 9 months old sibeian husky (star), rabbit (misty), gerbal (drake) and many fish both tropical and cold water. So as you can see im kept very busy. My main hobby is horse riding I adore them and now I have entered the world of Siberian huskys. I have dreamed of owner a sibe since I was little and now after years of waiting and research I am now the proud owner of Kopieterra's Starlit Del. I am hoping in time to show her and run her infact my partner and I looking into buying a starter rig to see how she takes to it. So I welcome any advice you guys can give, so look forward to hearing from you's and making some new friends. XxX :)