SITE SPONSOR - What do you get?

Marc

yes you would just stop the recurring transaction within your paypal account. The forum would be automatically notified of this and add you to the removal list which would then revert you to a premium member. You would never go all the way back to member because as you have sent something to husky owners in the past that would give you premium status anyway, sponsor status is just for saying you will do it monthly.

Thank you Marc, we just went to currency exchange rate/calculator to get today's rate, but understanding that the rate change is daily. As we deal with that with Canada being an hour to our back door. Looking forward to helping out HO forum. Money well spent!

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you Marc, we just went to currency exchange rate/calculator to get today's rate, but understanding that the rate change is daily. As we deal with that with Canada being an hour to our back door. Looking forward to helping out HO forum. Money well spent!

Thankyou for your sponsorship and updated :) .....

:yahoo: Yay for all the new sponsors :)

I am not sure how long I have been a sponsor, but I do know that without Husky Owners I would not have understood Ozzy & Micah as well as I do, and because of HO they are healthy, happy, and well adjusted huskies :) I have saved a fortune in vet bills with Ozzy ......

:yahoo: Yay for all the new sponsors :)

I am not sure how long I have been a sponsor, but I do know that without Husky Owners I would not have understood Ozzy & Micah as well as I do, and because of HO they are healthy, happy, and well adjusted huskies :) I have saved a fortune in vet bills with Ozzy ......

That's how I feel, only wish I'd find it with Akuma our old boy.

great! Ooh look at all the new site sponsors :D so is this a guarantee that HO will always, ALWAYS be here and witness my husky owner life until I have a house of my own? :P would donate, but 1 pound = around 12.000 rupiahs :facepalm: I'll be a sponsor once I move out of the country and make my own money tho :D

Just payed up for fiver a month as it's all i can afford (for now) xD

Actually, if you go for the 10 every 3 months its cheaper.

The 5 GBP per month = 60 GBP/year

The 10 GBP every 3 months = 30 GBP/year

Nice try, H-O! ;)

Marc , Sarah ...

I just updated my account...now I want my stuff! LOL! ;)

Nice try, H-O! ;)

Marc , Sarah ...

That was actually the idea lol

Nice try, H-O! ;)

Marc , Sarah ...

i must need to go back to school .:confused1: as £10 every 3 months / 12 months to a year = so its 4 x £10 per year making £40 :lolman:

• 1 month later...

I don't have a PayPal account can I use something else?

We only use paypal unfortunatly. You have someone else who could possibly paypal for you? Or why not just set one up?

I think I will go and do that, will I be a sponsor if I only put towards 5$ a mouth for the forum?

if you do any of the account upgrades you will become a site sponsor. Dont use the donate at the side, you must use the account upgrade which is found in the menu when you point at your name in the top right

Oh ok, so if I donate to the forum I get those cool things that someone can get, not because I just want those? I want to help out.

If you use the account upgrade and choose one of those options (one of which is the £5 per month) then you get the site sponsor yes. If you use the donate on the right which is just a one of payment you do not get site sponsor with that. Its only for regular donation toward the ongoing cost of keeping the site online.